Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roses - Day 14 - Flowers

This 31 day challenge has been just that, a challenge.  However, it has been a welcome challenge and it has been fun.  I've been trying designs that I have wanted to do for a while and trying things I wouldn't normally give a second thought.

This day was one that I've wanted to do for a while.  Simple roses.  I wasn't sure if I could pull them off as well as I'd seen them done but in the end I was extremely happy!  I just kinda dabbed the bottom color on, then added a little detail.  It looks kinda vintage to me and reminds me of Betsy Johnson's design style.  What do you think?



I used Finger Paints - Easel Come, Easel Go!(base) Claire's - True Romance (flower base), Sally Hansen - Ice (rose detail) and my favorite un-named green polish from Icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment