Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vintage Style - Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

This one was a bit rough for me honestly.  I love fashion but for some reason I couldn't come up with an idea that I really liked.  I also needed something I could do fairly quickly because I knew I wasn't going to have much time to work with.  I desperately started searching the internet and looking at clothing and jewelry pages I frequent for ideas.

Then, suddenly...SPARKLES!  Inspired by a sexy hand bag! I found this at PlasticLand

Sexy, right?


Sometimes, things just work out!  I used China Glaze - Ruby Slippers and Finger Paints - Easel Come, Easel Go! for this one and it only took a few minutes (I'm leaving out the dry time of course)


Simple, quick and kinda cute I think!  Occasionally, less is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment