Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Forget You Franken - Day 17 - Glitter

Glitter, glitter, glitter!  I can't get enough of the stuff.  Sure, it can be a pain in the butt to apply. Then there's the terrible, horrible, very bad, no good removal.  You can put soaked cotton on you fingers for a few minutes and yes, that always helps but it still sucks!  Every relationship has it's problems though and I will stick by glitter till the bitter end!

For day 17 I chose my Deborah Lippman "Forget You" franken, mattified!  I love matte glitter and it shows up better since I can only use my webcam.   It's a bit thick because the base color in mine is so sheer.  I would normally layer it over black but I was fresh out!



What do you think?  Do you franken your polish?  If not, you should try it!  It's super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment