HOWEVER, I just got nominated for an award from 2 lovely ladies! One of them is Melanie from Samples By Entaeyen and the other is Alyssa from Frugal Polish. Thank you, ladies I really appreciate it, it motivated me to do this post!
The rules for accepting the award:
Post the rules on your blog. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere. Name five things you love. Name five things you hate. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
|I liked it, so I put a frame on it!|
Five Most Fabulous Moments:
- Finding all these ladies I can share my polish obsession with!
- Getting my car running again.
- Winning Floam! OMG FLOAM!!!
- Receiving this award from 2 gals I love!
- Getting to travel to Ireland with my dad.
Five Things I Love:
- Uh...nail polish, DUH!
- Watching weird documentaries. (I just watched one on Pinball machines)
- Singing loudly in my car where no one can hear me.
Five Things I hate:
- The sound of mass chatter, like in a crowded mall during Christmas.
- Cleaning the tub.
- Driving with my boyfriend as my passenger.
- Messing up a perfectly painted nail.
- M. Night Shyamalan movies. I just watched "The Happening" and I was disappointed AGAIN!
ONTO THE NOMINEES!
- Angel from Mega Nailattude
- Carrie from Ink & Polish
- Lou from Tips and Topcoat
- Jess from Kyoti's Nails
- Joanna from Polished Dezinez Addict
Oh man, I'm kinda glad that's over! Choosing was so hard, there's way more then 5 people I would like to award!
Thank you for reading my blog and a big thanks again to Alyssa and Melanie for the award!