Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Comic Nails - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork

Another day where I was working with very little time to get my nails done after work.  I wanted to do something detailed like an Andy Warhol using Bender the Robots face on each nail or The Scream by Edvard Munch.  However, I only had about 1 1/2 - 2 hours so it just wasn't going to happen!

I have tried newsprint nails before and I really liked the results.  This time I decided to try colored comic strips.  It was kinda a win/fail.  Win in the fact that they do work!  Fail in the fact that they didn't come out as good as I had hoped and I didn't have time to re-do anything!



My index finger turned out really well and came out clear.  It was much brighter then it looks in the picture.  I still like this but that damn ocd perfectionist part of me keeps saying I could have done better!  I just wished I had more time!

Ever try newsprint nails?  It's super easy, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment