Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bubble City - Day 20 - Water Marble

I love the look of water marble nails but have you tried it?!  It's tricky!  I've had good times and bad times.  This time I had mixed emotions.  I loved the design and colors but as you can see, I had quite a few bubbles!  Look it up on youtube if you have never tried this.  It's fun but it can also be messy and very, very, VERY frustrating!






I'd show you the other fingers but...I didn't do them!  I had already tried this hand about 3 times and I gave up and painted my thumb and my right hand with "True Romance".  If it wasn't so bubbly it would have been perfect!  I used a base of Finger Paints "Easel Come, Easel Go!"  I also used it in the marble along with Claire's "True Romance"  NYC "Empire State Blue"

No comments:

Post a Comment