Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MANIMANIA!

Okay so the title sounds like this post should be more exciting, like I will be showing all kinds of swatches, nail art and good stuff.  However, there can be only one mani pic here!  I should have posted this Sunday night but...I've been totally slacking on my blog!  (Work and video games REALLY get in the way!)

Some of you might be into wrestling, some of you might think it's dumb and some of you probably never gave it a thought!  I, on the other hand do indeed enjoy some pro-wrestling!  I mean, I get to watch some pretty sexy half naked men...what's not to like?  It's like a non-girly soap opera!

Anyway, Sunday was Wrestlemania for those of you who have no interest in the subject.  I decided to do a pretty simple mani to celebrate and honor the dead man (Undertaker) because he was going to have an epic match with Triple H.  I won't ramble on about what happened, unless you ask me to.  I'll just show you the goods!

Purple and black are classic Undertaker colors and that is his symbol!





This pic is pretty much the same but I added it anyway!

I used Spoiled-2 Weeks Sober and drew the symbol on with one of those really fine tipped Sharpies.  Then I topped it off with Seche but decided to mattify it with  Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.  A shiny top coat didn't see appropriate for this mani!

Yes, I'm a big nerd to watches wrestling!

No comments:

Post a Comment