Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ruffles - Day 3 - Yellow Nails

I'm totally diggin' yellow polish lately so I was quite happy to do this one!

I used Hard Candy - Splendid and I drew the design on with a Sharpie.  Sharpies aren't really the best thing to do nail art with, sometimes you can get a top coat on just fine and sometimes it doesn't work out.  This was one of the times it didn't work out.  It looks fine in the picture because I didn't put top coat on it.  Which also meant that I couldn't really wear it very long without the design rubbing off and possibly getting all over my face if I had an itch!

Now that I think about it, I think the Sharpie would have worked out better if I hadn't applied a first layer of top coat before I drew the design on.  Oh well, I'll experiment with that idea later.

Here is Day 3 - Yellow

Oh, the dots were done with polish and a dotting tool btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment