Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blue & Silver - Day 10 - Gradient

I have to say that I had never done a gradient mani before.  Well, I guess I have done glitter gradients but those are way easy.  Colored gradients are not my strong point.  That being said, I was rather happy with the way this one turned out.  I wish you could see the glitter in the picture better but hey, what can ya do?  I actually had 2 different ideas for this one, one being a glitter gradient in case the other one didn't work out. I did the glitter gradient first and took a picture so I'll show you both!

First up is the one I actually submitted.  For this one I used Finger Paints - Easel Come, Easel Go!, NYC - Empire State Blue and Claire's - Bright Skies. 



Here is the other idea.  This one is Hello Kitty - Night Sparkle, Claire's - Gold Glitter Topcoat  & Color Club - Take The Stage.


I wish you could see the gold shimmer in the Hello Kitty polish better.  It's so pretty and those bottles are so adorable!  Even my boyfriend thought it was cute...not sure if he would want me to mention that but he isn't reading this!  My fellow polish club member (there's only 2 members) Taylor Tunno   got this one for me and I love it.  I never want to wear it because it looks so cool in the bottle!

2 comments:

  1. Love the second manicure :) I'm a sucker for blinged out gradients :P

    ReplyDelete