Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge Catch-Up - Day 6 - Day 9

Okay, time to catch up with the 31 Day Nail Challenge!  I've been doing my nails and posting them to Painting Outside The Lines' FB page but I haven't been posting them here.  Sorry, just been a little busy and I was doing my nails super late!

Anyway, I'm going to catch up in one post now.

 Day 6 - Violet Nails


I couldn't stop thinking "Fish heads, fish heads.  Roly poly fish heads.  Fish heads, fish heads.  Eat them up, YUM!"  Remember that song?  Great, now it's stuck in my head again!

This was Spoiled - 2 Weeks Sober as the base and a thinned white to paint on the fishies!

Day 7 - Black & White Nails

I love splatter painting but it's sooo messy.
NYC - French White & Claire's - Black Hole

Day 8 - Metallic Nails


Finger Paints - Easel Come, Easel Go! Accent nail is silver craft glitter over the base color. 

Day 9 - Rainbow Nails



Okay, now the colors in rainbow order are:

NYC - Big Apple Red
Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed
Hard Candy- Splendid
Icing - Unnamed Green
Folk Acrylic Paint - True Blue
Spoiled - 2 Weeks Sober

NYC - French White as my base
 
I thinned all the colors (except the acrylic paint) so they wouldn't dry up too fast while dotting.

So that's it, hopefully I find time to post the rest of the days as they come and not have to do another catch-up! 

2 comments:

  1. The rainbow nails are my fave. But the little fish bones made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I like them both but I LOVED the way the fish bones came out. I may have actually spent more time on the rainbow nails just trying to do the dots without messing up!

      Delete