Friday, April 20, 2012

Dandelion - Day 5 - Blue Nails!

After I had already done this, I thought "Damn, I should have saved this design for the "delicate print" day.  Oh well, it was already done and I wasn't about to do another blue mani at 1am.

When I first saw someone do this dandelion mani I completely fell in love.  I was totally smitten!  I kept putting it off, until now of course!  I have to say, I'm completely infatuated with my own nails.  I just keep staring at them.  I love how dainty it looks.

I used Claire's - Secret Garden as the base here.  I mixed a little green and black to get the stem color right and then thinned some white polish for the flower part.


I should have been more careful when I applied my top coat of Seche because it shrunk the polish up in some weird spots.  I was just getting careless because it was super late when I finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment